Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Clothes in 2030

With this collage I wanted to show a sense of style that was classic with simple dress forms but modern with minimal colors and prints. How I imagine the fashion of the future- classic shapes that work for our bodies but modern in color choice and pattern styles. Also with jewelry that has accents of color for these simple wears.
I feel that it accomplishes the goal that I set forth but it does need a little something more to unify the piece, especially since it's such a contrast between the painted paper and the glossy magazine cut outs.

3 comments:

  1. Love the piece Jen. I like the images you used and I think they all fit together, although a little something in the background couldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the collage Jennifer. Your depiction of the future is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty cool! Definitely different! It reminds me of my influential artist Mike Coppa...a collage artist who's style is similar to this one...Very nice!

    ReplyDelete