Monday, March 22, 2010

Max style, revisited

With this portrait, there had to be a sense of energy and life. I used hot colors to try and create a self contained chaos, surrounded by an abyss of black. To add a little somethin' I added some green to highlight my hair, this wasn't originally my idea but after seeing how it looked after a while it really grew on me and it created a lot of interest. The image transfer is not perfect, so there is some streaks of white paper left although this is true I feel that it creates a rush effect adding more energy to the piece.

4 comments:

  1. I like how the image transfer isnt perfect. It adds character to the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors that you used on the hair it makes the picture stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the neon paint it adds to this piece alot and i just like the overall effect. nice job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how you paid such great detail to individual strands of your hair by making them different colors. I think it makes the piece very professional-looking.

    ReplyDelete