Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cardboard Relief

We made this cardboard relief together as a class. I really liked how it all came together. I was really not diggin' this at all when we started. I really didn't want to work with cardboard and carve and cut and do sizing of the card board pieces. It was just not my cup of tea. However the final result made me happy to go through the process. I'm surprised at the amount of values found in the piece with the card board and happy to see how it has a dreamlike but industrial picture.
I enjoyed working with others and think that we did a good job.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really very beautiful work of cardboard arts, do you plan to write down how to make this art on this blog?
    Greetings from Indonesia
    Si Kambi :a rocking toys made of cardboard

    ReplyDelete